Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my feeling n my family

2day is 16th sept…..i really excited coz 2nite i will go back to my hometown….i’m really homesick…..i miss my mum n dad so much…..miss my twin niece n nephew…..speechless….my twin name is nursara damia n aidil danial….but i just call them dammy n dany…..dammy is really cute n charming baby otherwise dany has a chubby face….i also luv him….around 18th my eldest sister from shah alam will come back to kuantan. this is will make our house will become chaos becoz she has 2 children who are name khayrin eimir darwish n khayra nursofea. Both of them are very hyperactive…..i luv them so much but sometime i’m not able kept my temper……but i learn something from them…..although i anger with them,they are still luv me and sometime they give me some advice if they saw me angry…..when i remind back…pretty funny….coz their behave make me feel better n happy…..now i understand….why my mum still luv my sibling although we are make her angry or upset. Children is a give from ALLAH……although we should had faces a lot of obstacles to grow them,i believe as a mum, she still try to do the best for us. Besides that, as a mum,i can feel that my mum try to fulfil everything that we are needed or we want it. Sometimes i can feel that, it is freaky terrible to be a good mum or the best mum in the world….but if we are think in positive thinking…..there is nothing possible in this world….we can be what we want to be and we can achieve what we are dreamz…..i have a story about one slave pray to ALLAH…one day a man ask to ALLAH…..can u give me a flowers and butterfly????but ALLAH just fulfil their dreamz by giving a caterpillar and seed. Thats guy really upset coz he never got what he want…..from a day to a day the caterpillar grew and become a beautiful butterfly n the seed grew become a plant which is produce the beautiful flowers. Now, that man felt guilty becoz he ever give up to ALLAH…..Means, we can get what we want only ALLAH know when the appropriate time HE could fulfil our dreamz....

No comments:

Post a Comment