Monday, October 26, 2009

STORY OF TOUGH GURL

Hai…..i’m back with the new spirit……do u know why I say like that and what happen to my life????wouuuuuu !!!! i’m really sure all of u don’t know what happen to my life…..around this month I’m freaky terrible and my life became down just in a few minutes….do u ever heard bout this sentence? To build something(anything example life, career ,relationship or whatever), we need a long time but to destroy all the thing that we are dreamz for a long time or almost entire of our life, we can do it just in 1 minutes….That’s happen to my life…..when this happen to my life…..i’m really cannot faces it……my life turn out just like tsunami…my life became messy..what I know is crying and fly into a passion…..i lost my control and almost don’t care bout my study….i became really lazy n if my mum know bout this condition she really upset, angry may be and she really worry bout my situation till she cannot sleep….i really felt guilty if this happen…so, what my mum should know is I have problem but she do not need know what happen to my life…..i also realize that this feeling can kill me, destroy my future and distraction my study……..when this happen to me, I will contact some of my best frenz, my mom n throw out my feeling to them…..hope they can help me and give some advice….what I want is just get back my life and back to the normal……this is becoz I really can’t handle my life…..the first thing what all of them told me is ‘remember dya, all the disaster that I should have to face just a test from ALLAH, to test how tough their servant, ALLAH will not test HIS servant if they are not able to face it. What I should have to do is pray to ALLAH, appeal to ALLAH with my full feeling, hope ALLAH can help me to faces all the disaster in the true path…I appeal to ALLAH sound like this ’YA ALLAH plz save me from sinking n don’t let me down….only YOU can help me…plz coaxing my heart to forget all the disaster and be strong along this life to faces all YOUR disaster coz I’m not able coaxing my heart to forget all the thing that happen to me’….i should have believe that ALLAH always with me and never leave me while I’m in bad condition… ’I follow all the advice that they told me…..besides that, I should also believe that all the disaster that happen to me maybe will follow with the good news after this… who’s know….some of the dictum say that ‘yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a give’…..we don’t know what really happen in the future….it is true……..some of my frenz also try to coaxing me by told me that I have a strong spirit n I’m is a tough person….i know how to handle my life….how to manage my time…I’m stubborn…n I never give up in anything what I have done….i will faces all the matter with bravely………..but my frenz don’t know….all what they say is my behave while I’m at poly not now….i freaky not understand with me…..what happen to me??????where all the behave that I have b4 this gone???i’m the person who is totally change and not similar just like while I’m at poly…..i really lost my mind…..but after 1 month, I already get back my life that I really miss b4 this…..what I want is give full concentrate to my final paper which is start on 3rd November and will be end on 13th November…after 1week of last paper exam, I should have concentrate on final year presentation….so, start now, if I feel tension with my study, I will release my tension with listen the music, watch the movie and the best thing that I really want to do is eating cendol pulut at kuala perlis while luxuriate the fresh air along the sea at kuala perlis…..the air is fresh n this place actually are not really develop, so this place are still sacred from pollution. When the cendol pulut is arrive in my mouth, ermmmmmm………I can feel it………pretty marvelous…….i luv it……and I think that, it is the best cendol that I ever meet along I’m at Perlis….everyday….i will miss the cendol….do u know how much the price of one bowl cendol????? Only rm1.50….the price is really cheap to me…..coz of the ingredient that they are put in the cendol is a lot of thing…so, if compare with the price, the value of the cendol is pretty cheap….i think…..ok…..who is around the Perlis n really luv cendol pulut or ABC, plz come to this place….this stall is simple not really exclusive just like another place but the food at this place also pretty delicious especially kuew tiew or mee hun sup………ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I really luv it………mmmmmmmmmmmuahhhhhhhhhhhh……………..now I can feel that I’m happy with my life….my frenz……n my mum……….tq so mmmmmmmmmuahhhhhhhh to all my frenz who is support me while I’m in down………I really appreciate it…….To me, to be a good frenz is really hard if they have a frenz just like me……….huhu…….

No comments:

Post a Comment